Observing these young families in action brings great joy to my heart! They are such wise, loving, consistent parents and, naturally, above-average children (grandmother speaking here!)
Odd, I never thought I'd be one of those grandmothers who is totally nutty about her grandchildren, but sure enough, I am!
Some of my holiday blessings were:
Touring the National Watch and Clock Museum in Pennsylvania with Suzie and Audrey. Suz and I have a penchant for strange museums...we've been to the National Dental Museum, the International Weight-lifting Museum, and have scheduled a visit to the Museum of Sharp-Edged Metal Weaponry in May!More blessings descended as I drove home from Denver: a beautiful sunny day to drive through the mountains, tea and a visit with good friend Karen en route, arriving in Silverton with the sense of truly being home, having friends wave and yell "Welcome home!" and call with an invitation to dinner...
2010 is off to a joyous start! Come see me---call first, as my family would tell you I'm not home much! Seek out the joys in each day and make someone smile---give lots of hugs!
I shall close with my name from Finn...Love, Grammie Pen Pen
P.S. Maggie---my New Year's Resolution is to post more often!

1 comment:
Lovely photos! You sure sound like you had a nice holiday :)
Post a Comment