Memorial Day Morning and Suzanne's Birthday!! I woke to new snow on the mountains and clouds drifting through the valley---always my favorite scene!

This was the view of Kendal from my front walk---you can just see the dusting of new snow over the older snow; it was 40 degrees and my little new pansies were glad they were covered last night!

As always, Boulder Mountain had a bit more white. Actually, quite a bit of white! Also take note of the Silverton Brewery truck that now lives next door to me! (You'll have to zoom in...)
So, anyone who is coming to spend the 4th of July, bring one set of warm clothes---long pants, jacket and SOCKS!
Happy Birthday, Suz...I wish you were here to relish the snow and have tea with me by the fire!
1 comment:
I wish I was there too....I will be soon!
Post a Comment