November 26, 2008
Home in beautiful Silverton after 49 days---36 at sea and the rest in England. It was a delightful journey and we did a lot of learning about what is out there!
BIGGEST NEWS: Audrey Grace Heskin arrived on election day! There is a link on this blog to the Heskin Family Cradle, another blog, which has Suzie's details about the dear little munchkin's arrival. I am one happy Grammie---a grand-daughter and a grandson!
December 3rd will find me winging my way to Pennsylvania to meet Audrey and hug Suzie and James---I can hardly wait! Home again December 11th to get ready to travel to New Zealand and Australia where I will spend the holidays cruising around New Zealand with Finn, Maggie and Travis. After the cruise we will go to their home in Perth. I will be there until time to take the train and work my way back across Australia to catch a plane home from Sydney Feb. 12.
Happy holidays to anyone who reads this! I am expecting to post photos from the recent freighter trip---thought you might like a few views for your enjoyment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment