North Dakota visits included seeing Patti and Butch Goodall, long-time friends. We enjoyed a day trip to Sydney, Montana, to visit cousin Bill Davis and his wife Jennifer at their Rollin' Rock Black Angus Ranch at Sydney. (Hey Bill and Jen---a little free advert here!) Goodalls and I paused at an overlook for the North Dakota Badlands en route...
While I was in North Dakota I journeyed to the eastern part to visit a long-time friend in Cando. Peggy and her husband, Gary, took me to the Spirit Lake Casino one evening for a sumptuous seafood dinner and a few hours of gaming. Never having played penny slots before, I was very cautious with my wagers, much to the amusement of my companions! Sometimes I bet all of nine cents!!! However, my caution worked out as eventually I had quadrupled my starting stake! Here Peggy and I are, seated at the machines...

No comments:
Post a Comment